Hayman’s 711 Ranch is Hiring an experienced Ranch Manager to Oversee and Run Day-Day Ranch Activities.
Ranch Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Commercial and/or registered herd data collection and analysis
- Assessing and implementing comprehensive cattle health program
- Animal husbandry – castrations, dehorning, branding, etc
- Cattle nutrition
- Overseeing all aspects of cattle reproduction including, but not limited to BSE, pregnancy testing, and artificial insemination
- Labor recruitment, evaluation, day-to-day oversight
- Effective communications with ranch employees and management, vendors, and customers
- Train employees
- Pastures – fertilization, weed control, hay production, planting
- Fencing – construction and maintenance
- Native woods management – grazing, burning, and chopping
- Maintenance of existing roads, pens, water control structures
Equipment Operations and Maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining equipment
- Responsible for safe operation of equipment
Sales and Marketing
- Commercial cows, heifers, and calves
- Registered bulls and females via private treaty sales
Email Resumes with cover letter indicating employment availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious about genetic progress!
Welcome to Hayman’s 711 Ranch. We are a diversified 10,000 acre ranch in south central Florida, owned and operated by the Hayman family since 1939. We breed and sell high value, affordable registered Brangus seed stock as well as commercial Brangus cattle – particularly heifers.
Our cattle thrive in the harsh, semitropical Florida environment, as well as a wide variety of conditions found on ranches throughout much of the United States. Our registered Brangus bulls sire the type of black-hided calves today’s market demands. Steers grow quickly on the cow and yield/grade profitably out of the feed yard. Heifers make excellent mothers and will remain productive in your herd for many years. Our entire herd reflects our financial commitment to improving the genetic traits serious cattlemen want in their own cattle — reproductive efficiency, good dispositions, structural soundness, a live calf at birth, and a heavy calf at weaning.
Contact us to see what Hayman cattle can do for your operation.
Rest assured, we stand behind whatever we sell!